Inbound Marketing Mashup: November 2014
- Long Tail CTR Study: The Forgotten Traffic Beyond Top 10 Rankings | Moz
Search behavior is fundamentally changing, as users become more savvy and increasingly familiar with search technology. Tweet This!
- Inbound 50: The Top 50 Marketing Blogs On The Web | Inbound.org
The best marketing blogs across a diverse range of marketing disciplines from thousands of top blogs in Inbound.org’s index using search and social metrics. Data will be refreshed once a week. Tweet This!
- What to Expect in 2015 if You’re a Digital Marketer | MediaVis10n
The rapid and sometimes erratic evolution of digital means prediction attempts occasionally fail spectacularly. Tweet This!
- Facebook Cheat Sheet: Image Size and Dimensions UPDATED! | TechWyse
This infographic is a handy reference tool especially for the designers who need to know image sizes for Facebook fan pages. Tweet This!
- Personal Brand Punch: Why Your Brand Should Be Represented by Real People | Moz
Understanding the social and interpersonal aspect of our humanity is crucial to effective marketing. Tweet This!
- 12 Tips to Design Bespoke Landing Pages That CONVERTS | Web Design Xperts
Landing pages play a very crucial role in making your online business a success. Tweet This!
- 5 A/B Tests You Should Be Running on Your Landing Page Opt-In Forms | ConversionXL
Here are five A/B tests you should be running on your landing page opt-in forms to be sure that they’re optimized for conversions. Tweet This!
- The Amazon Experience | Vero
Amazon has 237 million active customers. If it were a country, it would the fourth-largest in the world. In the United States, Amazon owns a 30% marketshare in e-commerce … not exactly a niche market. Tweet This!
- Minimum Viable Content: Real Talk About Content Marketing (And The 4 Mistakes You’ll Make)| Referral Candy
Here’s some real talk about what it’s actually like to do content marketing. Tweet This!
- How Strong is HTTPS as a Ranking Factor? | Stone Temple Consulting
On August 7th, 2014, Google announced that it was going to provide a rankings boost to sites setup with SSL over those that were not (HTTPS vs. HTTP). Tweet This!